Calling all booze fans and fanatics. Think you know your liquors or believe to have had them all? Well think again as Morrisons have just launched four new delicious alcoholic liquors which will be perfect for the bank holiday weekend don’t you think?
Cheers the long weekend with a fresh and fruity cocktail. Add a unique twist to homemade tipples with Morrisons ’ new and exclusive spirits collection – The Liquorists, small batch liqueurs.
The Liquorists range are 50cl, have an ABV of 20% and are available in the majority of Morrisons stores from 18th May, priced at £9 on promotion from £10, until and including 16th June.
The quirky new range includes three gin liqueurs, featuring classic flavour combinations Raspberry Ripple and Strawberries and Cream; and to bring a magical touch to cocktail hour, sparkling Mystical Unicorn with marshmallow and candyfloss.
With rum set to be the spirit of summer 2020, the range also includes a sophisticated Roast Pineapple rum liqueur – perfect for an on-trend summer punch. Coming in at a smooth £9, customers will be bagging a bargain too.
Stefan Kaczmarczyk, Morrisons Party Drink Buyer, said: “We know how popular flavoured liqueurs are with Morrisons customers and we’re confident our customers will love these four additions.”
The full range includes:
- Raspberry Ripple Gin Liqueur
- Roasted Pineapple Rum Liqueur
- Limited Edition Strawberries and Cream Gin Liqueur
- Mystical Unicorn Gin Liqueur – infused with sweet candy floss and marshmallow
These sound too good not to try, right?
Morrisons is putting in place new ways for customers to shop during the lockdown, including:
- Helping the elderly and vulnerable by expanding its home delivery service and making more slots available to customers both through Morrisons.com and the Morrisons Store on Amazon Prime Now.
- Providing a dedicated telesales phone line which enables customers to order essential items over the phone. These items are picked and delivered by their local Morrisons store the next day.
- Partnering with Deliveroo so customers can order from a range of essentials delivered to their door by a Deliveroo rider on the same day.
Not near a Morrisons and want more than a gin liqueur? Fear not as we have a list of incredible delivery companies that can get wine, beer, spirits, bubbles and more delivered contact-free to your door.